Sunday, 28 May 2017

Hair Care Routine

I have always been a bit boring when it comes to hair care. I used any old shampoo and conditioner and used an oil to nourish my hair, but that was pretty much it. I had never died my hair or had a treatemt such as perm so it was in pretty good condition anyway so didn't need much maintenance.

Nothing much has changed apart from the fact I now use a coconut based shampoo and conditioner from Alberto Balsam as I have a slight obsession with coconut scents and has a nourishing quality. I have my hair ombréd blonde so my hair is much drier than it was. Before going in the shower, I use the OGX coconut hair oil which helps to condition my hair before washing and give it the oil that it needs. Once I am out of the shower, I towel dry my hair and run a mixture of both the OGX oil with the John Frieda Hair Elixir which helps me to brush through my hair easier and leaves it really glossy, shiny and healthy looking.

In order to style it, I will often plait my hair when it it a little damp to give waves that last a few days and means that I do not have to use heat everyday on my hair. The other option is to straighten my hair and will do this everyday to remove and if the slight frizz and bobble marks that may be in my hair.

Are there any key products that you couldnt be without for you hair?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x