Sunday, 12 February 2017

Sleek Hypnotic Highlights Kit

As part of one of my presents, I was bought the Sleek Hypnotic Highlights Kit. I had mentioned this to Holly when we had been out shopping together and she obviously took note!

I love highlights as I think that they really finish your makeup off and helps your makeup go from alright to glowy and healthy. There are 4 shades in the palette which are Ecliptic, Hemisphere, Subsolar and Equinox. My favourite is Equinox which is the orange/golden shade in the palette and it really gives a glow. I makes me look radient and healthy for the whole day and keep finding myself picking this palette every morning.

This kit also comes with a matte liquid lipstick. This is in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. I have only tried this on to see the colour and was impressed with the application but will have to test the longevity of it.

I love this kit and would highly recommend this as it is really affordable and you get 5 amazing products inside.

Have you tried any products from Sleek?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x