Sunday, 19 February 2017

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

I started using the Beauty Blender around 2 years ago and couldn't believe the difference it made with my makeup. The application was much less streaky compared with using a brush and the overall look of my foundation was much better. 

I was treated to the Zoeva Rose Gold brushes for my birthday last year and my Beauty Blender took a back seat. I was starting to hate the way my makeup looked as it just seemed to look really thick and cakey yet I wasn't doing anything different than I normally was. 

I was in Boots and noticed that the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge was on offer and thought that I should try it and see what the difference was between the Beauty Blender and the Real Techniques sponge.

I really like the beauty blender as the tapered end fits well and the bottom of the sponge helps to blend more product such as foundation. However, at £16 it can be expensive to keep replacing!

The Real Techniques sponge has the tapered end to blend things like concealer, a flat side to help push the foundation into your skin and give a really flawless finish as well as the curved side to blend even more product. This sponge is under £6 and you can get a really good deal when they are on offer and also come in different pack sizes.

I think I would say I'm more of a Real Techniques person rather than Beauty Blender!

He you tried any of these makeup sponges?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x