Sunday, 15 January 2017

Weekend in London

Last weekend, I went to London with my boyfriend as part of celebrating my 18th. We travelled down on on Friday and stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Excel. I would really recommend the hotel! When we checked in, we were given a free warm cookie each and were able to go straight up to the room and unpack. The room was really nice and had a great view of London City Airport.

We tried to do as much sightseeing as we could without being too busy that we wouldn't appreciate what we were doing. There were a few things that we wanted to do which was go and see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal, go and have a look around Madame Tussauds because I have never been and go up The Shard at night and have a view of the whole of London. One of my favourite things we did was going up the Shard. The experience is amazing and the view is incredible. The staff go above and beyond to ensure that you are enjoying the visit.

We did a fair amount go shopping, walking and tube hopping. The weekend was amazing and already want to go back and explore different areas of London but might do it in Summer when we have warmer weather.

Have you been to London before? What would you like to go and see?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x