Sunday, 22 January 2017

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer

In terms of concealer, there is usually only one that I will think of and that is the 'Collection Lasting Perfection concealer'. I have been using it for years and use shades 1 and 2 for brightening and concealing redness.

At the end of last year, I decided that I was going to try the 'Maybelline Age Rewind concealer'. I'd heard many people talk very highly of it. I love the collection concealer but have always found it very thick for under the eyes and within seconds of putting it on, it had already creased under my eyes making me look even more tired than I did before. 

I have it in the shade Light and began only using it under my eyes but have began using it on redness on my face as it doesn't give the cakey look gives a fresh concealed look. I have been using this under my eyes as a base to conceal the dark circles and then adding a little bit of the Collection concealer in the darkest spot to help brighten my eyes and help me to look more awake.

The only problem that I have with this is that the sponge applicator on the top can't be removed and cleaned. It is fine when you first get the product as the sponge is brand new and you can distribute the product out under your eyes and even blend with it but once you have been using it for a few weeks, the sponge is full of product and it can only be using to get the product of the tube.

Have you tried the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x