Sunday, 8 January 2017

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

For Christmas, I'd asked for some Makeup Geek eyeshadows after everyone has mentioned how great they are. I had Homecoming, Shimma Shimma and Twilight from the standard shadow range as well as Grandstand and In the Spotlight from the foiled range. I also asked for the palette so that I could put all of them together and prevent them from getting lost/broken.

I had a quick look at them and was amazed by the quality of the colour in each of the shadows. The pans are a generous size so you defiantly get your moneys worth! I then went on to swatch them and couldn't believe the pigmentation. I used Grandstand, Shimma Shimma and Homecoming to create a bronze, shimmer eye look and instantly loved it. Homecoming is the powder eyeshadow version of On and On Bronze by Maybelline which is a creme shadow and is my all time favourite eye product.

I honestly prefer the Makeup Geek shadows than my MAC shadows that I currently have as they blend much easier and have better pigmentation. I will 100% be buying more of these shadows as I am so impressed by the quality to say how affordable they are!

Have you tried any products from Makeup Geek?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x