Sunday, 29 January 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday vintag3r0se!

It only seems like 5 minutes ago that I was writing my first post yet here I am now having my 106th post up and marking my second year of blogging!

I love how versatile my little part of the internet is and how I can publish anything I like. I've published my travel diaries, different products that I love, things to do, goals that I have set myself and its great to be able to look back and see how I have changed even in the 2 years.

I know that many people say that they enjoy sharing their life and others being able to have a little insight but I enjoy seeing what I have been able to achieve. I am able to see the different places I have been lucky enough to travel to.

I really do love this blog as it is something that I have been able to create from scratch and not knowing what to do and then being where I am now and having to build up numerous posts and having something that I am quite proud of.

Thanks to those of you that do come back each week and read me ramble on about different things!

Hope you have a lovely week and see you next Sunday for yet another post!

Chloe x