Sunday, 18 December 2016

Things to Do: Christmas Edition

Only 1 more week until Christmas Day and I have reached my 100th post! 
Wondering how to pass the time? I gathered a few ideas to that everyone can do.

Christmas Markets
Almost every city has their own form of a Christmas market. Some will have lots of stalls, others with an ice rink and some even have fun little rides and games to keep the kids (and sometimes even the adults) entertained. I find that there is something quite special about walking round the markets with the smell of food around and looking at all the quirky gifts with a lovely hot chocolate to keep warm

Festive Baking
It has become a tradition in my family to make our own sausage rolls. We do cheat a little as we buy the just roll pastry to save time, but they taste amazing! They are the best when they have just come out of the oven and are lovely and warm. However, you do not have to make sausage rolls. I often make cookies as a little treat for people to have when they come and visit. I'm hoping to make some Christmas themed sugar cookies this coming week with a few festive designs.

Christmas Decorations
One of the easiest things to do would be to make some decorations. These can be put around the house or simply just for your bedroom to help you feel in the festive spirit. One year, I make snowflakes from paper and decorated the window with them. There are endless creations that can be made!

These are just a few ideas to help the days pass by and I hope they've been helpful if you were looking for something to do.

What have you done to help you get into the festive spirit?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x