Sunday, 4 December 2016

Countdown to Christmas: Advent Calendars 2016

Seeing as pretty much everyone os on the countdown to Christmas, I thought I would try and link in a post. There seems to be an advent calendars that caters for everyone. Whether is makeup related, chocolate, skincare or even if its for your pet. Iv'e decided to gather a few different calendars that I wouldn't mind having.

This is definitely on the price side as it retails at £150! There are 12 products inside which include a fair amount of her bestselling products. I normally prefer to have my calendar to take me right the way through December but I think you are able to get a good variety of products to try for the money before buying the full sized product.


Sticking with the theme of beauty, I saw this NYX calendar for £60 and instantly wanted to buy it! There are a wide range of colours included in the calendar for both lip cremes and eye shadows. It allows you to experiment with different colours and have shades that you wouldn't necessarily choose.

If this isn't the advent calendar of dreams that I can't really picture what is?! There is so much of a variety from fragrance to skincare to makeup which is basically a beauty lovers dream! The products come in little miniature sizes for you to try. I really love the concept of trying different products from different brands yet all being from the same calendar.

If like me, you're wanting to take a more traditional chocolate calendar, I would highly recommend to Dairy milk. The quality is so much better than some of the similar priced calendars. I'm really enjoying my calendar so far but one of the major downfalls is that it doesn't have a door/chocolate for Christmas day (which is what I like to see).

What type of advent calendar do you have?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x