Sunday, 6 November 2016

Catfish and The Bottlemen - Derby Arena

If you were here back in July, you would known that I saw Catfish at Castlefield Bowl in Manchester. It was such an amazing experience and so unique! Last night, I was lucky enough to see them for a second time at Derby Arena.

It was very different to Castlefield as that was outdoors whereas this was in an arena but they certainly didn't disappoint! Everyone was constantly involved and singing along. The support act for this tour are July Talk and they were something alright. I have to admit, I was left speechless and had to question a few times what I was actually witnessing.

I really enjoyed the night and the music and would most definatly want to see them again elsewhere such as abroad maybe?

Have you ever seen Catfish and The Bottlemen? Have you heard of their music?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x