Sunday, 27 November 2016

3 Gift Ideas - Beauty Related

As next week we will be in December, I am sure many people will have either started to gather presents or will be starting very shortly. I did a post a couple of weeks ago talking about ideas that were non-beauty related for those people who aren't necessarily interested in beauty or fancied just getting something different for a change. This week, I thought about doing a beauty related post for those people who wanted an idea for people interested in makeup.

Zoeva - Rose Golden Brush Set
I cannot rave about these brushes any more than I currently do. I put these on my list and was lucky enough to have these bought for me as a present. They are the softest brushes I own and they are used on a daily basis. I love the finish they give due to the quality being amazing! Any makeup/beauty lover is more than likely going to need a decent set of brushes and these make a perfect present.

MAC - Nutcracker Collection
What is more unique that a limited edition product? MAC often have at least one limited edition collection running over Christmas and this year it happens to be the 'Nutcracker'. All of the products in this collection are beautiful and couldn't get a more fitting product if they tried.

Becca X Jaclyn Hill- Champagne Pop
Im pretty sure the majority of beauty lovers either have this product or will have this on their list this year. It is a gorgeous highlight and one that will get people talking. This product has fast become a staple in everyone's collection so why miss out?

I hope you found this useful!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x