Sunday, 9 October 2016

Random Favourites

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask

I have really been loving this mask! It helps to calm down nay redness in my face and reduces and blemishes that have appeared. The price of the mask is really affordable at only £8 but Boots often have it on offer for £5. 

(click here for skincare routine!)

I bought my boots around 2 months ago in preparation for the colder weather from Matalan. I decided to go for the suede option as I prefer the more matte look as opposed to the leather. I have been wearing them everyday as they are so comfy and makes an outfit look a little more put together rather than wearing trainers. However, I can't find them on the site but these boots from Tesco are ver similar.

I saw Holly a little over a week ago and she kindly gave me a bag with different products in for me to have. I didn't waste any time when it came to trying out the oil. My hair is a blonde ombré so can look dull and dry fairly often if I have been using my straighteners fairly often. As soon as I saw this I put a few pumps into my hands and applied it to the bottom half if my hair. I was surprised that the oil wasn't really thick and sticky and was amazed by how good it smelt! I have really noticed how glossy, smooth and healthy my hair is looking as so have other people. I would highly recommend this product! (I believe they have changed the name and packaging but do double check first)

I not a typical hot drink person. If someone was to ask me if I wanted a drink, it would 99% be water. I have never really been interested in tea but one thing I drink in the winter is hot chocolate. I like coffee but only in a small amount. I was walking around Tesco trying to find a new tub of hot choc when I found these sachets of mocha. It's basically hot chocolate and coffee mixed together. I have been obsessed! I try not to have them too often as too much of it isn't great but I see it as a nice treat for yourself when you're feeling a little low on energy (which is quite often for a student) or just to warm you up.

I have been wearing glasses for the past 2 years (or at least I was suppose to). I recently had an eye test and one of my eyes has gotten worse which meant I needed to have a new pair of glasses. I chose the 'Cherry' glasses with the anti glare tint because they will be used for driving and computers. I picked them up on Friday and feel as if everything is now in HD, it's great!

My lips get really dry in the winter as I am sure most other people suffer with the same problem. To help this, I have been putting my trusty Carmex on as well as mixing in one of the Soap and Glory Gloss Sticks that I got a few years ago for a pop of colour and extra moisture.

What have your favourites been recently?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x