Sunday, 30 October 2016

NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray Review

I only started using setting sprays just over a year ago after I discovered the L'Oréal Fixing Mist. I can't rave about this product more as it keeps your makeup lasting much longer than it would by just using a powder. I have combination skin so struggle to keep my skin from looking greasy as well as avoiding dry patches in certain areas. The only problem with it is that it has to be shaken quite a few times to help the powder dissolve into the liquid preventing the 'white spots' that some people get.

I was given a pamper bag by Holly with a few treats inside. One of them was the NYX Setting Spray and I had actually been eyeing this up because I was so impressed with the L'oréal mist and wanted to see how different brands differed. This doesn't need shaking but I do it anyway due to habit. I mist it over my face and waft it dry to help it dry quicker. It leaves a glowy finish on my face helping my makeup to look more natural. (The other mist can look a little matte for a but before my skin's natural 'glow' begins to come through.) However, this doesn't last as long as my other mist but it does make my makeup last longer than it would with just powder which is a great bonus!

Overall, I would recommend this product if you love a good glow and want more natural looking makeup rather than matte if you have dry skin.

Have you tried setting sprays or fixing mists before? If so, what did you think to them?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x