Saturday, 15 October 2016

A Trio of Top Eye Products

I hardly wear any eye products in the day as I am either just nipping out or I am at college so don't see the point in putting in the effort. However, if I am going out for a meal or going shopping, I will put in the effort but it is still limited. I thought I'd make a post sharing 3 of my favourite products that I use.

I apply this with a flat brush as I hate the feeling of product on my fingers and by using a brush, I can be more precise and add more pigmentation. I then blend this out using the Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush.

This was one of the first few MAC products that I owned and still love it! I either apply this on its own if I am trying to hurry up or I will apply On and On Bronze and then this over the top to give a more golden look rather than bronze.

If I am feeling super lazy or just want to highlight certain areas on my eyes, I will use this. I will apply this all over my lid and in the corner of my eye for a simple yet classic look. If I decide I want add to an overall look, I will apply this in the centre of my lids too add highlight.

Do you have any products that you use on a regular basis?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x