Sunday, 23 October 2016

3 Favourites about Autumn/Winter

In the UK, the colder weather has certainly begun! I don't really cope well in colder months. I am the first one to get cold and my dressing gown doesn't leave me at all! However, there are a few things that I do enjoy about these seasons.

1. Clothing
I feel that in Autumn/Winter it is more appropiate to wear comfy clothing such as baggy jumpers layered with anything you choose as long as it is comfy. I really love the changing colours and this is definitely reflected in clothing. I look forward to going shopping and buying new pieces.

2. Blankets and Dressing Gowns
More often than not, I will be wearing my dressing gown as soon as I have walked through the door. I literally live in it. I love the feeling of being all cosy and snug. I will also grab my blanket out when watching TV so that I can really snuggle up and not be cold.

3. Makeup
As cliché as it sounds, I really enjoying experimenting more a little with makeup in the colder months. I find that you can be a little more intense than you can with Summer. I don't tend to wear much makeup in the Summer as I find it doesn't last very long so don't see the point in putting the effort in for it not to last.

Do you have any favourites in Autumn/Winter?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x