Sunday, 18 September 2016

NYX Lip Lingerie - Bedtime Flirt Review

I have only recently bought products from NYX as one of their counters appeared in my local Boots store. I have 3 of the Soft Matte Lip Creams and love them. The scent is lovely and they glide on my lips like butter. They do take a while to dry but they are just a great all round product.

Boots had an offer that if you bought any lip product, you would receive an extra 150 points. I chose this liquid lipstick as I already love the other products from NYX and had heard a few other people talking about so thought that I would give it a try for myself. The only shade from the limited testers they had was Bedtime Flirt - 08. This is a very me shade so had to try it.

I have worn it a couple of times love the shade! The lipstick glides on to the lips, similar to the Soft Matte Lip Creams. However, the applicator is massive and can be slightly tricky to apply the lipstick with. It also takes a while to dry yet when it does dry, it lasts longer than any other normal lipstick which is always a bonus!

I will definitely be trying more from this range as so far, I am really impressed.

Have you tried any NYX products? Have you tried any liquid lipsticks?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x