Sunday, 11 September 2016

Cities I'd Love To Visit

I love travelling to new places and have always been told growing up to get out there and see the world. Cities are the easiest places to get to but that doesn't mean you can't get on local transport to a small village and see local culture.

Venice
I was suppose to be going to Venice this summer whilst I was in Italy but I decided I wanted to go to Sorrento instead. This was due to the journey time being much shorter and thought that it would be better to see Venice over a weekend rather than a day. I love Italian food anyway and a trip on a gondola would be a must!
 

Paris
I have been lucky enough to visit Disneyland Paris twice now but havent managed to explore Paris itself. As cliché as it sounds, I'd love to see the Eiffel Tower in person and possibly go up and experience the views from the tower. I'd also love just to explore some of the city's other famous landmarks as well as tour the city at night.
 

Barcelona
This city seems such a beautiful place in pictures due to the architecture of the buildings as well as the history behind them. I would love to see Park Güell and experience the view of the city. I could maybe even squeeze in a football match/tour.
 

New York
I always mention New York to my family and it has been ongoing for a number of years. I'd love to visit the Empire State building as well as Times Square. I'm sure a little bit of shopping wouldn't be too bad either but a fair amount of damage to my account may happen!
 

Where would your top place to visit be?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x