Sunday, 4 September 2016

Blogs to Follow

I thought I would name a few blogs that I enjoy reading to give a taste of the sort of topics I am interested in.

Anna (a.k.a ViviannaDoesMakeup) has recently had a blog revamp as well as a new blog name which I do rate. I have been a reader of her blog for well over a year now. I love how relaxed she is and after watching a few of her videos, you feel as if you can actually hear Anna reading her post to you.

First of all, she is simply stunning! Her style is something I really admire as they can be such simple things but she makes it look really elegant and chic. Her blog is simply amazing! The different tabs allow you to easily navigate around and the interactiveness is incredible... not to mention the photography! Highly recommend her blog.

Me and Holly started out blogs roughly the same time so feel as if we have gone on the little adventure together. More often than not, there is a blog post up at the same time as mine each week and I must be one of the first to have a quick read and see what has been happening. It could either be something beauty related or something that has happened that week as well as something she might be planning on doing. I really enjoy having a look and not knowing what the topic will be for that week. Thumbs up Hol :)

I have been reading Milly's blog for quite some time related to new launches that are happening and always seem tempted. However, the posts I loved the best were her Bump Updates. I admire people who are willing to share really personal things with a large audience as you really are opening up and putting yourself out there. It's been lovely to see little Florence grow and she is adorable!

I hope this gave you a little idea in to what I enjoy reading/following.

Which blogs do you enjoy reading?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x