Sunday, 7 August 2016

Italy 2016 Travel Diary

As you have seen, I bought a fair amount of things for my holiday. Of course, it was only a matter of time that there was a travel diary post to follow. If you're like me, you like to be a little nosey as to what people have been up to on their holiday. I have gathered a few photos from my 10 day trip to Italy (same place for a second year) this year. 
(Click here to see the Italy 2015 Travel Diary post.)

The first day trip was to Sorrento as I had heard so many good things about it and seeing as we were only a few hours drive away, we decided to go for it. I would really recommend eating at Foreigner's Club as the view and food are both incredible!

The second day trip was back to Rome again as we all wanted to go and see the fountains now that it was all complete and had the water in it.

The majority of the time was spent by or in the pool having a laugh and trying to get a tan!

Have you been to Italy and if so, where?

Anyway, I'll let you look through the photos!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Chloe x