Sunday, 14 August 2016

American Chocolate Review

If I choose any form of sweet treat, 99% of the time it will be chocolate related. This is normally along the lines of normal Diary Milk, Peanut M&Ms, Wispa Bites etc. I have seen a fair amount of videos online where people have tried different treats from different countries so thought that I would share my opinions on here.

I know it sounds gross but they remind me off the poop emoji (the one with the smiley face). They come in a bag individually rapped in foil with a little tag out of the top with 'KISSES" written on it. I hadn't tried anything from Hershey before but I know that it is very popular. It is the perfect size as you can fit each piece in your mouth without getting covered in chocolate. They're nice and I enjoy them but I'm not sure I would buy them again as I prefer other chocolate that you can get in the UK much cheaper than these.

I love the the peanut version so when I heard about the peanut butter ones, I was intrigued. I had one just to see if I was going to like them and then couldn't put the bag down! I let it melt rather than crunching it as I want it to last longer and it actually helps the peanut butter inside to melt and intensifies the flavour. I have been trying to prevent myself from eating the whole lot in one go so have had a few each night as a little treat. (I think I have found my new favourite chocolate!)

Have you tried any American Chocolate? What would you recommend trying?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x