Sunday, 24 July 2016

Holiday Essentials

A couple of weeks ago I made a little purchase on the Feel Unique website for a few holiday essentials. I was about to pack them up when I thought that I would let you have a peak into what I am going to using on a daily basis.

I bought this as I hate the feeling of sun cream on my face as it gets really sticky and you look ever so shiny. On the website it says that it is light weight and not greasy so you shouldn't be able to feel as if you're wearing anything. This for me is a big bonus and it is waterproof as well which seems to tick all of the boxes.

I suffer with redness on my face and someone told me that if you use aloe vera, it helps to calm it the same way it does with sun burn. I simply bought this as I had run out and fancied trying something different as well as needing it whilst I'm away.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I am big fan of Carmex lip balms and think I have pretty much had all of them now. One thing I do hate about the pots it having the lip balm up your nail after applying it. I saw this and loved the idea and the scent is vanilla which is another one of my favourites. It has the same consistency and I will be definitely getting some more of these!

I suffer with eczema so I often have dry skin. This most common place is on my hands so I was on the look out for a really moisturising hand cream and saw this. I use the body butter when I fake tan on dry patches so thought that I would give it a go. It is really thick so helps to keep my hands moisturised for longer and the scent again is another bonus.  I will have to repurchase it again when it runs out as I am so impressed with it!

If you would like me to do a mini review on the Hawaiian Tropic products, let me know and I will try and have it up shortly.

Have you got any holiday essentials that you take away with you?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x