Sunday, 31 July 2016

Boots Haul

Following on from last week's post with skincare, I thought that I would share with you a little Boots haul.

This is my second bottle and really love using this after I have taken off my makeup take make sure I haven't left any on my skin. It is really gentle on my skin as it doesn't give me a burning sensation that certain products do.

The amount of tweezers that I lose is ridiculous! I couldn't find the last pair that I lost so thought I would pick a pair up.

I always use this for under my eyes as it gives a full coverage and really helps to brighten up the area to stop me looking so tired. I always go back to this and it must be my 4th or even 5th tube of it.

This is a new product that L'Oréal have released and have seen many people using it. As my skin is having one of its moments, I thought I would give it a try.

I'm sure you have all heard about this mascara as every man and his dog has spoken about this! I love how it separates my lashes and how feminine they look rather than being all clumpy which I hate. I have both the normal and waterproof version of this but the normal had dried up so it had to be replaced.

I really love this range that NYX have done! I already have 2 (Stockholm and Zurich) and thought I would pick up another to add to the collection as they are used on a daily basis and are perfect size for any bag.

I normally use the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser but it is an expensive cleanser. Don't get me wrong, I love it but fancied a change. I saw this and thought that I would give it a go as it was around the £3-£4 range so if I didn't like it, it wasn't the end of the world. I have used this for the past week now and really love it. It is very similar to the Liz Earle cleanser as it is a cream formula and I think I actually prefer this over it and especially for the price!

I use the simple moisturiser but couldn't find the stand in Boots. I found this which looks similar to the simple packaging and claims to do the same things. Boots had an offer of their own products so thought that I would get this ready for when mine runs out.

Have you tried any new products recently?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x