Sunday, 12 June 2016

Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzer Review

I've had this bronzer for a few years now and over the past few months I have been reaching for it everyday since my tan has been fading to keep that summer healthy glow. 

My face is always the first place that tans but also the first place I begin to lose it. I think this is because of applying makeup and removing it as well as cleansing. 
I love the look of a really glowy, radiant and tanned skin when you come back from holiday but after a few weeks when the tan begins to fade, I find that bronzers help to keep the balance between your chest and face.

The fact that there are 2 sides allows control to how light or dark you want to go with the bronzer but I find that if I swirl my brush in both, I get the perfect shade. However, the pearlescent 'S&G' doesn't last as after the first use as it disappears so I don't really understand  why they have added it. If thats the part that has been putting you off, then don't let it. The only thing that is annoying is that the lighter side hits pan first rather than equally and I have found that it crumbles so do be careful.

I can understand why people love this product so much as it really is an amazing bronzer and the price makes it really affordable as it is only £11. I have only just bought my second one just because I am using it more often and really wouldn't want to be without it.  

Have you tried this bronzer before? If you have, what do you think of it?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x