Sunday, 29 May 2016

Wish List 2016

I've been looking at these sandals for a while now due to the style and colour. I love the simplistic design and how delicate they look.

ABH Dipbrow Pomade
This is another item that I have been debating whether to buy or not. Last week I actually bought it in the shade medium brown but it looked too dark so I'm now wondering if I should get the shade chocolate.

ABH Liquid Lipstick - Stripped
I'm really enjoying using liquid lipstick due to the fact that they last much longer and don't smudge once dried. I've heard good things from these liquid lipsticks and the shade stripped is one that I will definitely be buying at some point.

ABH Glow Kit - That Glow
I think every beauty lover has this either on their list or has given in and already bought this. I think this is good value for money as you are getting 4 highlighters in the palette and they given off some serious glow from the swatches I've seen!

Becca X Jaclyn Hill - Champagne Pop
I feel that I'm pretty slow with this but still haven't manage to bring myself to buy it yet. I love that fact I would be able to use it for numerous purposes as a highlight and an eyeshadow for a sparkle on the lid.

Charlotte Tilbury - Instant Look Palette
I really like the concept of this palette as there is literally everything you need all in one making it really good for travelling or compacting all of makeup in to one.

Have you got anything on your wish list?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x