Sunday, 8 May 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

I have seen many people with these products online as well as in person. The liquid lipstick is becoming very popular and I have to say that I know why! They are really quick and convenient and last longer than a normal matte lipstick.

I went for the NYX ones as I had seen that a lot of people had tried them out and had good reviews about them as well as only being £5.50. I watched swatch videos on YouTube so that I could see what they looked like on rather than guessing online from the packaging. In the end, I chose the shades Stockholm (02) which is a peaching nude and Zurich (14) which is a pinky/coral nude.

They last for a few hours but less if eating with them on as they come off in the centre of the lips. However, it is longer than if you were wearing a normal lipstick as it would come straight off. The scent is somewhat vanilla with something else but isn't over-powering. It glides on the lips and has a really soft formula but dries matte after a few minutes.

Overall, I am really impressed as they are really good for the price and may have to go and pick up some more shades.

Have you tried the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed 

Chloe x






  
 Without Flash
  
  
With Flash