Sunday, 22 May 2016

Current Concealers Choices

I use concealer most days without fail unless I am giving me skin a break or simply can't be bothered to apply makeup so these have had a thorough test for the past few months.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I usually go for high coverage concealers to cover up any blemishes or redness on my face. For Spring, I wanted something that had a thinner consistency so that I couldn't feel a mass amount of product on my face. I'd hear good things about the Wake Me Up range so thought that I would give the concealer a try and really love it. It is great for covering up redness around my nose and forehead but isn't that great at covering spot as the coverage isn't pigmented enough.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I have already done a post about this here.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Linking back to wanting a thinner consistency concealer, I wanted something that wasn't going to crease under my eyes and look cakey for the Spring/Summer and came across this concealer. This really helps to brighten/highlight the face without adding the extra full coverage which isn't needed. However, the one thing I do not like with this is that it has the brush attached to the end as all of the product begins tot gather up on the brush. I would buy more of this concealer if it had the doe foot applicator as you can control how much comes off rather than squeezing too hard and have a mass amount of product come out that can't be put back.

What are your current favourite concealers?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x