Sunday, 10 April 2016

What's In My Hand Luggage?

Following on from last week's travel themed post, I thought I would let you have a look at what's in my hand luggage.

iPad
I use my iPad for both sixth form and personal use. It has all of my music, apps and stuff that I use on a daily basis so couldn't imagine not going without it even thought I am not planning on doing any work whatsoever!

Mints
I am that one person that will have either mints or chewing gum (most of the time both) in my bag so these are essential! They are also handy to have when the plane is taking off/landing to help with your ears. Personally, I don't find it works but it gives me an excuse to have them regardless.

Phone
It is rare that I will go anywhere without my phone and especially when I am abroad so that I am able to stay in contact with people and can take photos.

Passport
I think that this one is pretty obvious as to why I need it...

Sunglasses
Another obvious one...

Portable Charger
You never know if you will able to charge your devices so this is quite important as I am going to be listening to music and using them all a fair amount.

Camera
I enjoying making a montage video at the end of each holiday so that I can look back and see what happened. It's also fun to share with family and friends so they can see as well rather than explaining it. I still enjoying taking photos but there's something about a little video that I enjoying editing and sharing with others. This is the Samsung MV800 and it's a great compact camera with a flip screen. I'm also taking my Canon 1100d which goes everywhere with me.

Euros
I think that these are also obvious but very important...

Plasters
Anyone who knows me will be aware that I suffer with blisters quite a lot so I always carry plasters with me so these are very important!


What would you take in your hand luggage?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x