Sunday, 24 April 2016

Eylure Pro-Brow Dybrow Kit - Dark Brown

'Why are you eyebrows so dark compared to your hair?' I get asked this question all of the time. I have always had blonde hair and brown eyebrows from a young age so it is something I have always thought was normal. As I got older, more and more people pick this up but it doesn't bother me.

The last couple of years I have noticed that my brows were becoming a mixture of blonde hairs at the root and brown hair at the middle to the roots which made me look like my eyebrows were hovering. This is when I began filling them in so that they didn't look so strange and gave me more shape to my face.

At the end of last year I came across this in Superdrug and it was only £7.49 so thought about giving it a try as I had been debating about getting my eyebrows tinted so I didn't have to keep filling them in. By using the Eyelure kit, I could do it from home and could top it up whenever I needed to. It recommends doing it for a couple of minutes which I tried but then couldn't see any different so reapplied it and left it on for another 10 mins which wasn't recommended. (Yes, you can imagine how dark my eyebrows went!)

I now apply it all over my brows for 3-4 mins as I want it darker to match the rest of my eyebrows, then remove it and apply it again but only to the tail of my brow which is where I need the extra colour for another 5 mins. By doing this, I find that my brows are much easier to shape and maintain and I do it 4-5 weeks at a time.

Have you had your eyebrows tinted or thought about doing so?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x