Sunday, 27 March 2016

Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set

When you hear people say that the right brushes can transform your makeup and can change the finish of it, I can finally say that I totally agree!

I had been using the Real Techniques brushes for a few years and didn't bother trying any other brand because these did exactly what I wanted them to do. They are affordable and good quality so was really happy to continue using them.

I'd noticed that more and more people were starting to use Zoeva brushes so began looking in to them to see what all the hype was about. I found this set and instantly fell in love with them. They are the perfect size, colour and they just look really chic!

I had been looking at getting them for over a year but didn't feel the need to get them as I still had my Real Techniques set so didn't see the point. The more I looked in to them, the more I convinced myself that I needed them!

These were bought for me as my Christmas present from Carter (after a lot of hinting) and couldn't wait to use them. I couldn't get over how soft they are and the quality of the brushes.

These have obviously replaced by Real Techniques set although I still use the Multi-Task and Blush brush everyday.

My two favourite brushes would be the 102 - Silk Finish for foundation and the 127 - Luxe Sheer Cheek for blush.

I would seriously recommend getting your hands on this set of brushes in particular but any brush from this band I'm sure wouldn't disappoint.

Have your tried any brushes from Zoeva?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x