Sunday, 13 March 2016

MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadow: Sweet Heat

A couple of months ago, Me and Carter went to go and pick my Dad up from Birmingham Airport. We decided that we were going to make a trip of it and go to the Birmingham Bullring whilst we waited for his flight to come in.

Once we got there, I had to go and have a wonder around Selfridges which obviously meant dragging Carter around the makeup counters whilst he listened to me talk what seemed to be a different language to him.

I ended up at the MAC counter and was immediately drawn to the eye shadow section. I did the traditional thing of picking out eye shadows I really liked and found that I already owned them apart from Sweet Heat in the extra dimension section. As I have blue eyes, I am already drawn to the gold shades so this is perfect for me.

The only way I can really describe this is it is very similar to MAC All That Glitters except it is a lot more intense with the metallic effect. I spray my brush with a fixing spray to really intensify the pigment and apply all over my lid and then follow with a blending blush to soften the edges and apply extra pigment with the same dry blending brush. This allows the eye shadow to be much more intense and enhance my eyes whilst making the shadow last longer.

I really recommend this eyeshadow for someone looking for a more intense shadow than All That Glitters without the mess of a pigment.

Have you tried any eye shadows from the extra dimension range?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x