Sunday, 6 March 2016

Current Favourite Scents

As we are getting towards the transition between Winter and Spring, I love the idea of being able to dig out my summer bits and bobs from clothing to perfume. I love everything about summer so being able to start getting ready for it makes me so happy.

The perfumes I am really loving right now are the New Look Pure Blush Perfume and the Lancôme La Vie est Belle Perfume.

I was wondering around New Look picking up a few bits and came across this perfume when I got to the till. There are a few different scents in the range but I opted for the Pure Blush. I picked it up and immediately loved the scent as well as the price as for £7.99, you can't exactly go wrong. I have been using this every day and have had a fair share of compliments when wearing it. I have the mini bottle in my bag as a back up and the larger bottle is kept with my other perfumes. I would definitely recommend having a sniff if you come across them.

The La Vie est Belle perfume is something that I have always found myself drawn to every time I walk past a counter with it on display and I can always tell when someone is wearing it. When I was skiing in Italy last year, I was debating with myself whether or not to get it and ended up leaving without it. For the rest of the year I couldn't bring myself to buy another bottle of perfume as I already had (and still have) a few bottles on the go. Carter had clearly taken note with this one as I finally managed to get my hands on it at  Christmas. (Thank you!) By having a more luxurious bottle of perfume on, it makes me feel as if I have made a little more effort and I feel helps  to finish off my outfit. The bottle itself it just so elegant and pretty and the scent is just something else. This is another perfume I would highly recommend checking out!

What is your favourite Summer perfume/scent?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x