Sunday, 21 February 2016

The Beauty Blender

I still can't believe it's taken me so long to purchase this. After buying Holly hers for her birthday and listening to her good reviews, I knew it must be good. I finally gave in and bought it. I have to admit, I was surprised as to how small it is in the box and how much it grew once I'd run it under the tap. It comes in varies colours but I opted for the pink because why not?

I use this to blend out my foundation and concealer and I was really impressed as to how it managed to blend it out so well. I normally blend them both out with a brush as I hate using my fingers but the brush didn't always blend it fully so there was always either streaks left behind or the product gathered in the creases of my eyes. This helps to remove the 'cakey' look that certain foundations and concealers leave on my face. I only use a light foundation as I hate the feel of too much on my face for everyday and the blender helps to make this look really natural and pushes it in to my skin leaving a nice base. I previously used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it covered up blemishes really well but I have now started to use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer as it's much more lightweight yet still covers certain blemishes on my face and brightens under my eyes. I haven't used it to blend out any other products yet so can't say anything about them but I'm sure it would blend them out just as good.

Overall, I would recommend this to any beauty lover as it really is a staple to have in your collection.


Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy


Chloe x