Sunday, 28 February 2016

L'Oréal Infallible Fixing Mist

If I can find a way to make my makeup last longer I'm all for it. I have used primers, longer lasting foundations and setting sprays and I have to admit this is this best one I have used.

Many people have compared this to the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I can see where they are coming from having used both products. The Urban Decay spray helps to make your makeup last longer but the only problem is the price. As I want my makeup to last all day, every day that I apply my makeup, I wanted to use this everyday but it can become expensive as it isn't a cheap product.

I was looking on the Boots website picking up a few products that I needed and noticed that L'Oréal had brought out this Infallible Fixing Mist. After reading the reviews and people comparing it to the Urban Decay spray I had to try it.

You have to shake the bottle because the powder sets at the bottom and there are 2 metal balls that help when shaking it up. I spray it in an 'X' and then a 'T' so that all of my face is covered after I have done my foundation and concealer and follow with a powder. By doing this, my makeup lasts all day and I don't have to worry about carrying a powder with me because my face looks oily.

I use this every time I do my makeup now and would highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with making their makeup last all day.

Have you tried any setting sprays?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x