Sunday, 17 January 2016

theBalm: Mary-Lou Manizer Review

I'd been drooling over this for quite some time but decided not to get it as I had MAC - Soft and Gentle and was pleased with this. More and more people were using it and I was tempted to order it every time I saw someone use it but kept resisting. 

I was lucky enough to be treated by my best friend Holly with this (along with other amazing presents which I am very grateful for) for Christmas. I was so excited when I opened it and of course, I wanted to use straight away.

 This is the first product I have used from theBalm and once I got round to using it, I wasn't disappointed! The packing really sells the product due to how unique it is as well as the name. It is more intense than soft and gentle but it is definitely a multi use product as I use it as an eyeshadow as well for a more casual look. You only need small amount as it is so pigmented. The fact that this is a golden highlight, it suits everyone and  it is a multi use product.

If you're looking for a new highlighter/eyeshadow/an excuse to buy this I would highly recommend it and it certainly doesn't disappoint.

Have you tried any of theBalm products and if you have, what do you recommend?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x