Sunday, 31 January 2016

MAC Ellie Goulding Lipstick: Only You

As I have mentioned before on here, I am quite a fan of Ellie Goulding to begin with. Combine this with the fact I love makeup and you have my ideal MAC collection! As soon as I found out that Ellie was combing with MAC to release her own products, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. The only problem was that I had to wait for about a year...

I noticed that the collection had been released but what I didn't know was that it had already been out for a week. I kept putting off going on to the MAC website so that I wouldn't be disheartened if all of her products were out of stock. Eventually I caved in and decided to see what was left and the lipsticks were both in stock. I went for 'Only You' as it something different to the lipsticks I already own and thought that it would be nice for spring/summer.

The packaging is amazing and is something that really seeks your attention with the gold detailing both on the box and on the lipstick casing. Another small detail which I love is the fact her logo has been imprinted on to the lipstick bullet. This lipstick is such a pretty coral and goes really well with a gold eye and coral blush which helps to achieve a really simple look. The only thing that I was disappointed with was the fact that it is a cremesheen so it doesn't last as long as you hope it would so would definitely have to be in your bag to top up throughout the day. I would love to try other products from her collection but they are all sold out.

Have you tried anything from Ellie Goulding's MAC Collection? Which has been your favourite collection with MAC?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x