Sunday, 24 January 2016

Happy 1st Birthday vintag3r0se!

I can't quite believe I have been blogging for 1 whole year! Officially it's the 25th January but it all started on the Sunday. There has been a post up every single Sunday a 9am without fail. I am actually quite proud of myself that I have been able to keep this going and I have loved writing up the post and sharing it with you.

I was really nervous about starting this blog as I didn't really know what to do or what to include even though I had read a few people's blogs. One of my main concerns was what people may think about me having a blog. It was always in the back of my mind that people may think 'Oh look, she's trying to be like all of the rest...' or 'I don't see the point in her waisting time...' I don't know why I let it bother me so much for so long. In the end, I came to a decision that I was going to start this and ended up writing my first review on my first MAC product. I was debating with myself it I was going to upload it and obviously I did.

I really enjoy reflecting on certain things I have done that week or maybe in a few months time to see how I have changed. Whether this is down to an opinion on a certain product I was in to, what I was doing that month or down to me as a person and how I feel towards something.

I'm really glad that I started this as I have been able to continue doing something I really enjoy doing and will continue to do. If any of you are considering starting a blog, DO IT!

What is your favourite post I have done this past year?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x