Sunday, 3 January 2016

2015 Summary

This year has faced me with many different challenges and obstacles to overcome.This is either due to school challenges with my exams, the skiing trip and going into a new year to continue with education, to then going to new places and trying different challenges but the main thing that I have done this year is my blog. I have written a post for every Sunday without fail during my exams, going on holiday and I have been able to share many different things. This is something that I am proud of and it is something I can look back on this year to that given week and see my favourite product, where I had been that week, something that may have bothered me or something I had found and then learnt from. Without a doubt, this year has been full of exciting new things for me to discover and explore. I'm sure you have already heard this a thousand times but yes, there have been low moments throughout this year but there have been many great things that I have been lucky enough to do and able to have amazing memories and stories to share.

Anyway, enough of the rambling... I thought that I would finish this off by adding a few moments of this year that have been amazing and a great way to sign off this year.

All the best for 2016 everyone!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x