Sunday, 20 December 2015

The Christmas Tag

As this time next week Christmas will already be over, I thought I'd cram in another Christmas related post as it hasn't gone yet! This got me thinking about what I could do and then came across 'The Christmas Tag'. Please feel free to write your favourite question and answer it in the comments.

What is your Favourite Christmas Movie?
My favourite film and the one which makes me feel in the spirit the most would have to be Polar Express. I have always watched this film every Christmas so I have a lot of memories behind this.

Do you Open your Presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Morning. Me and my brother would go into each others room to see if the other was awake whilst our parents went downstairs to check if Santa had been. Mum would then shout us down and record our reaction and the duration of us opening our presents.

Do you have a Favourite Christmas Memory?
I don't have a favourite but I have a few that are special to me. Although, one thing that does stand out to me is making the sausage rolls which were featured in last weeks post and is something I look forward to doing each year.

Favourite Festive Food?
Chocolate Yule Log! I love chocolate anyway so this may not come as a surprise but I will always have a slice... even if it is 5 hours later after my dinner.

Favourite Christmas Scent?
Cooking. This can be either any baking that I have done ready to offer anyone who comes round or the smell of the roast cooking on Christmas day. The smell of cooking just helps to make it feel more homely and Christmassy.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
The one tradition we have always done in my house is that you are able to open the present that was always put to one side. It would always be a new set of pyjamas. This is due to my Mum filming us every year and she wanted us to have a different set each year and give us a little something to open.

What Tops your Tree?
This year we have changed the theme of our tree. It has been multi-coloured for as long as I can remember. Now that me and my brother are older, we decided that this year the theme would have a change and it was going to be white. The old angel my brother made when he was at nursery has been replaced with a wooden star to link with the rest of the tree.


What’s the Best Part about Christmas for you?
Spending time with family and friends. I am a people person and love having people around me. This time of year is perfect for me as people are coming round to see each other, having a laugh and spending quality time together.


What is your favourite part about Christmas?

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x