Sunday, 27 December 2015

Christmas Week

I'd just like to say that I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Sorry that this post won't be long one but I still wanted to put something up so I thought that I share a few photos leading up to Christmas as well as on the day.


Nottingham Christmas Market.



Me and Holly went to Costa to exchange presents. This resulted in us opening them and Holly making a little collection...


How pretty?!


Christmas Dinner wasn't on the small side. Stuffed.


My presents off Carter.



My presents off my parents and close friends.


My brother Sam's presents off our parents and close friends.



Me and Sam.


Family! Oscar (Nephew), Sam (Brother), Hughie (Nephew) and Me.


The house was starting to fall so we decided to dismantle the house and some kept eating all of the 'cement' (icing).

 Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x