Sunday, 22 November 2015

W7 In The Buff - Natural Nudes Palette Review

If you're a bit of a beauty lover, you will have heard of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have the Naked 3 and don't get me wrong, it is really good quality and good for the price but it isn't a palette to go for if you're on a budget. This is where this palette comes in!

This palette is the W7 In The Buff - Natural Nudes Palette. It is considered to be the dupe for the Naked 2 palette. I have moved from a pink toned kinda gal to a more golden/bronze/brown kinda gal. I love the colours and ticks all the boxes for me. Its great if you're wanting to experiment with different shades or of you just want something that has all the colours you are wanting altogether. I paid just under £5 for this but look around as certain sites charge more than other for the exact same product.

You're probably thinking, how does it compare? If you look at the swatches, it is great for such an affordable product but it doesn't reach the high standards that the naked palettes have. However, to say how cheap it was, I was really surprised how good it is. 

Have you tried the Urban Decay Naked Palettes? Have you tried the W7 dupes?
Are you now tempted?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x