Sunday, 8 November 2015

Mini Christmas Wish List

Every year once Halloween passes, I go on the countdown to Christmas. (It’s now only 46 days!) I thought I would give you a little insight as to what I have on my list and maybe give you a few ideas if you are a little stuck if people as you.

This watch wasn’t the original one I’d had my eye on. Back in March, I’d seen this watch, still Olivia Burton, on the selfridges website as it was exclusive to them. When I went to check last month if it was still available, it wasn’t. I then had to start looking again and came across this one. Although I still prefer the other one, I thought that this was a very close second.

Each time I go into MAC I end up testing either lipsticks or eyeshadows eyeing up my next purchase. I always seem to pick out the same shades but the most common one is Mehr. Clearly I like this shade and probably should either buy it or keep it on the list.

I’ve heard many people within the beauty blogging community talk about this product and how it is the best ever highlighter. I’ve never had anything from theBalm before so thought this would be the ideal product to try from them to get an idea.

I love Pandora jewellery! I have two bracelets with a variety of charms and two rings. I think that the quality is amazing and I have never been left unsatisfied with any of their products. I saw this ring on their site and instantly fell in love. It is more of a statement piece compared to my other rings which was one of the reasons why I can justify having another ring. It is so simplistic yet adds that extra detail.

I have been on the hunt for a matte brown that doesn't look too dark yet I don't want something that looks as if I haven't done anything when doing my eye makeup. Each time I go into MAC, I always seem to pick this up which clearly shows that I like it and I think will be a staple in my collection.

Are you excited for Christmas? Have you already started to make a list?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x