Sunday, 15 November 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I picked this up a few weeks ago and have been giving it a test. I have sensitive skin so I was fairly apprehensive as to wether this would bring me out in a rash. Anyway, I decided to take the risk and to actually try it.

I still use my simple wipes to remove my makeup as I prefer to take the majority off first and then go in with a deeper cleanse which is what I use this for. I soak my cotton pad with this and wipe it all across my face and it horrifies me to see what has been left on my face even though I thought I’d ‘taken it all off’.

Where some people may think that a cleanser will take everything out of your skin in order to feel clean, this leaves a fair amount of moisture in my skin and leave it hydrated.

I highly recommend this product and it isn't that expensive which is a great bonus!

Have you tried the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water before? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x