Sunday, 29 November 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered - Nude Palette

As you may have seen from last week, I did a review on the W7 - In the Buff Palette. I'm keeping with the palette theme but this will be on the Collection Eyes Uncovered - Nude Palette.

I'd been looking the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 for a while as I wanted a staple palette that can be used by itself to create a simple eye look or as something I would use on a regular basis by choosing certain shades. The one thing that held me back was the fact they are all matte as I like a simmer just to brighten up your eyes as a highlight colour or simply change a day look to something a little more exciting and wakening. This is where Collection comes in...

I was picking up a new concealer and seeing what else was around and this caught my eye. I swatched it on the back of my head and was really pleased. 1. Because there was not a black as this never gets used. 2. There are two options for a highlight shade as there is a matte and a shimmer depending on the look you are creating. The final bonus was the price!

I would high recommend this as it had been it my makeup bag for months and its always something I pull out or find myself using on a regular basis.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x