Sunday, 11 October 2015

Simple Spotless Skin Range

I struggle quite a bit when it comes to my skin and spots. It can go from begin perfectly fine, to be red, to having a few spots and then really red and nasty. I get really conscious about it and feel as if people are constantly staring at my skin/spots. Around that time of the month, I have a massive break out and really struggle to try and ignore them.

As I have sensitive skin, I find that certain products can cause my skin to react and make matters worse. Due to this, I've found that simple products are perfectly fine and help to improve the appearance of my skin and help reduce my outbreaks. I noticed that simple have a Spotless Skin range so thought that I would give it a try to see if it helped.

The first is the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash. It has small exfoliating beads which help to remove the dead skin cells and help to improve the appearance of the skin. However, it claims to have results from day 1 which I couldn't see so was a little disappointed with this. I like this face wash due to the exfoliating properties but it does leave your face a little tight as it removes all of the moisture out of your skin.

Next is the Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser. I didn't see any amazing results from this yet it claims to have results from day 1 like the face wash which I couldn't see either. I wouldn't bother buying this again as I can't tell a difference from a normal moisturiser and this one.

Finally, I got the Simple Spotless Skin Rapid Action Spot Zapper. What a pathetic product?! This literally did nothing to my skin but I continued to use just in case I could see a difference. The 4 hour results claim is a load of rubbish and I will definitely be leaving this on the shelf next time.

Do you suffer with problem skin?   What do you use?    Have you tried any of these produce yourself?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x