Sunday, 27 September 2015

Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


How can one product make my makeup look 10 times better?!

I have combination skin so I find that certain areas of my makeup will disappear quicker than others. I began using a primer and noticed that my makeup would last a little longer than it would if I wasn't using it but it still wasn't lasting as long as I wanted it to. It wasn't until I went round to my best friend Holly’s house to have our makeup done that I heard about the product. I told her that I struggle to make my makeup to last. She recommended using the Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.

Whilst I was on holiday in France, I asked Holly if she would pick it up for me when she was next in town. The main reason for buying it was so that my makeup would last for prom. I used the Loreal Paris True Match foundation (another amazing foundation) so it wasn't too heavy on my face. I then sprayed this over the top to set it in place and couldn't believe how nice it looked. It gave my skin a really nice glow and made my skin look really healthy. 

I only have the travel sized version but will definitely buy the full sized version as I believe it is so worth it! I find that it locks my makeup in place all day and helps to add a radiant glow to my makeup. I honestly love this and can’t recommend this spray enough. Everyone needs this!

Have you used this setting spray? What did you think of it?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x