Sunday, 6 September 2015

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm - Not An Illusion

I bought this product from Boots a few weeks ago and have been trying it out. I had nearly finished my Soap and Glory gloss stick so thought I would try something different rather go for the same thing again.

I was just walking round looking for something similar and came across these. I wanted a neutral colour but a something that would enhance my lips as well. That’s when I came across this! It is the Rimmel Colour Rush Balm in 700 - Not An Illusion. Whereas the Soap and Glory product adds the shine a subtle hint of colour, this adds the colour as well as the gloss which is exactly what I wanted.

The colour is a pinky-coral shade which goes well with anything in the summer but I wouldn't wear it in autumn due to the fact it is fairly bright and draws attention to your lips. You could wear this if you blotted some of the colour away and then added a lip balm over the top so it wasn't as intense.

However, I would recommend this as it has a really nice formula and scent to it and I’m hoping to add a few more colours to my collection.

Have you tried the colour rush balms? What colour is your favourite?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x




P.S. I have only cropped these photos so you can see exactly how they look on me and the true colour.