Sunday, 13 September 2015

Kiko Cosmetics Eyeshadow - 129

A couple of weeks ago, I was walking past Kiko and thought that I would pop in even though it was really busy - daft idea I know!

I look all around and nothing caught my eye except this eye shadow. This is the Kiko eyeshadow in shade 129. There wasn't any on display but luckily that had some in the drawers. 

It is such a pretty eyeshadow and can be use on top of any eyeshadow to give it that extra sparkle which is something that I love as I find it really brightens the eye. The bonus was that it was fairly cheap to begin with and then when I got to the till, it had been reduced so I was a happy gal!

It is similar to one of the shades in the collection eyes uncovered nude palette in shade buttercream as they both give that extra highlight shade over another shadow or can be work by itself for a more natural look.

Have you tried and Kiko products?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

Chloe x





P.S. I was thinking about doing a Q&A post in the next couple of weeks if you wanted this so please leave questions below and I will answer them. If you have any suggestions of posts as well, please feel free to leave them below at any point.