Sunday, 20 September 2015

Boots Haul

As a little treat for starting sixth form, I decided that I was going to make a boots order. It originally started with the fact that I had nearly finish one of my Carmex lip balms. I noticed an offer for 3 for 2 so I couldn't resist.

The first thing I looked at was the Simple Pore Minimising Toning Cleanser. I remove my makeup with a wipe before I go in the shower and then I will use a cleanser whilst in there to remove the excess makeup. I’ve now started taking my makeup off when as soon as I get in from school as I prefer to relax and feel free to rub my eyes without the fear of smudging it all across my face. I still use the wipe but follow with the toning cleanser to remove the excess which the wipe left behind. So far, I have seen an improvement in my skin as my spots have began clearing up.

Whilst I was looking at skincare, I noticed the Simple Deep Cleansing Face Mask. This sounded very appealing as my skin is suffering at the moment so thought I would give it a try. It applies like a moisturiser which I wasn't expecting. You leave it on for 3 mins (I left it longer as I went in the shower and washed my hair first) and then washed it off. I have only used it once but I love the fact it is so quick and simple.

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know my love for Carmex Lip Balms. I wont go into detail as I have done a whole post on it here.

Finally, I managed to get my hands on the Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Nude Lipstick - 45. As you know, I love a good nude! I already own a Kate Moss lipstick and I love it so knew I was going to love this collection. However.com, every time I went in or looked online, it was out of stock. As I was looking though, it came up as a suggestion as the bottom. The shade 45 was actually in stock so obviously I added it and I love it. It is a perfect match to my lips which I wasn't expecting. I thought it was going to be darker even though I wanted a more everyday lipstick. This is exactly that but allows a change from lip balm which is what I normally go for. The swatches haven't been edited so you can see exactly how the products looks on me.

Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x