Sunday, 30 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - Streak

As an exam present, I was very lucky to be treated by my best friend with the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette. I was in complete shock as I wasn't expecting anything so thank you Holly!

I’ll start off with the bronzer as this is what I used first. This is a really good match for me as you can still see that I have a colour but it isn't obvious. It helps you to look as if you've come back from a weekend away and you've caught the sun a little. There is a slight amount of shimmer which helps with the glow and making you looks healthy.

I then went on the apply the blusher. I’m quite predictable when it comes to blush and lipstick as I seem to have my ‘comfort zone’ and it takes a lot for me to branch out and try new things. Every time I walked past the Urban Decay counter, I always found myself looking at the flushed palettes without realising. It was at this point in which streak caught my eye. I usually go towards the lines on strip but there was something about streak that I felt I wanted to try it. It is a coral blush and as soon as I applied it, I loved how it looked! It doesn't have any shimmer so you have to be careful not to go overboard with it as it can look really unnatural.

Finally, the highlighter! This is really fine and just add that glow back into your face and brightens your face up. It is not really shimmery so you can’t really go wrong with it but it is enough to catch the light and give you the healthy glow along with the bronzer.

Do you have any products from Urban Decay or on your wish list?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x