Sunday, 23 August 2015

Top 3 Real Techniques Brushes

There are a few brushes to choose from in the Real Techniques collection. I didn't know where to start when they first came out so I put a load down on my christmas list and started from there. The first on the list were the Core Collection and the Travel Essentials. I then figured out which ones were not in the set and worked from there. They are really good quality for an affordable price and really soft which is what everyone hopes for in a brush.

Now that I’ve had them for a few years, I thought that I would share my top 3 favourites and give you and idea what they are like if you haven’t got these and was thinking about buying them.

My favourite brush for foundation would be the buffing brush. I got this as part of the core  collection. It does exactly what it says on the tin! It blends foundation really well and doesn't leave you with brush stroke marks. Really recommend having this in your collection if you haven’t already!

For concealer/bb cream I love the expert face brush. It blends out the product really well and I think this is a staple for anyone. You literally can’t go wrong with it.

I love a brush that can be used for a number of purposes (especially when travelling!) I suppose you could find a brush that has more than one purpose but I thought this one is an all rounder. The multi task brush is another that is self explanatory. This is another brush that was part of a set and from the travel essentials. I have used this for blush, highlight and contour. Great brush in my eyes and applies just the right amount of product as long as you don’t go crazy with loading up the brush.

Have you used any of these brushes or now wanting to try them?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed


Chloe x